Pre-US

(Jean this is for you!)

I don't know why I'm a bit unwilling to admit to this but...

I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CANNOT SLEEP.

Not just about the trip actually, but also because tomorrow is going to be my first time doing proper teaching in Sunday School - a lecture to 2 levels actually - really thank God for helping me through the prep and Evan for making me dig deeper into the topic myself. The riches that I've found in His word is really like nothing on earth... And it's pretty coincidental that the classroom that I'd be teaching in is also the very same classroom of which I taught my first (OH it's 2nd ahhh well there goes the niceness) Christian Values lesson in my Alma Mater.

I'm really learning a LOT and gaining loads from this internship. Thank You, God!

Comments

Popular Posts