verbiage

It's somewhat nice to be writing to nobody in particular. Maybe the other spaces have become too much of a comfort for me to get started blogging.

Week two, and things are crazy. I don't think 'Sane Become Crazy' came to me without reason and I had to blurt it out during chapel, but it is. Perhaps it is also due to this weekend being for some reason the pinnacle date to hold activities... Band training on Friday; an all-day training session on Saturday for the upcoming publicity ministry which I have one segment to lead; Sunday sees youth band devotions, then Sunday School lecture and class, then worship service, then youth music ministry meeting. And then there are mentoring and personal ministries to attend to... These come on the fly. I'm a bit daunted -- make that VERY -- but I am clinging to God all the more for grace and strength and love and joy.

All in Your hands.

Comments

Popular Posts