the day my excitement of theological academic pursuit died

was the day when i realised that it was not the pursuit of such academia that i was to be excited about.

i was to be excited about simply being with Him. 

then will i be excited about pouring out my best to and for God. be excited about this wonderful privilege of sitting at the feet of His anointed servants. to be excited about deepening my faith so that it can be shared with others.

knowing more to only know that i really know so little shuts my mouth up more.
i have been too quick to speak, too slow to listen, too suspect to anger and poison.

if consider the depths of my heart, i know where i stand... and to no one else shall i bend.

a sinner saved by grace, being and learning and living with fellow sinners saved by grace.

Comments

Popular Posts